How are you today? Welcome to another Cheat Sheet blog post!
Each post will feature a new stone and brief description. If there are pieces in my portfolio which include these stones, they will be featured as well.
Today we look at Magnesite.
Let’s learn together!
- Looks similar to Turquoise
- The most common form of Magnesite is white
- Magnesite is a mineral, magnesium carbonate that has the same crystal structure as calcite
- Said to be a relaxing and calming stone
- Being a porous gem, it can be dyed in many beautiful colours
- Magnesite is often used to make fireworks because of its magnesium-rich formula
Below are examples of my work using Magnesite.
Looking forward to your feedback on this post! Like, comment and share your work, too!
*Main image found here
Disclaimer – This post reflects the information gleaned from reading. Therefore the views expressed by individual websites are solely their assertions. I do not ascribe to nor have I tested nor can verify the properties of these stones.